Sunday, May 10, 2009

Headache...

Woke up to a slight headache ytd morning. As usual, got woken up by noise again. Weekends always like that. Basketball got cancelled again... Then the plans changed to go Plaza Sing. Met jo, cow and lik already, all the NS boys! Haha, sharing their experiences inside with us...

Then we went to play LAN. OMG, thats like, made my headache a thousand times more worse. After LAN, i felt like i had a fever, head was spinning like hell, but i have to make my way home soon after LAN becuz of mothers day celebration at home. When i reached home, my house was packed with ppl already, not a good thing for me as i needed to rest. Tried to sleep but because of the noise, i dint actually sleep until all of them left.

I fell asleep near 830pm. Woke up feeling much better at 1130pm, then i went to use my laptop awile, after using 1 hr, the headache sort of hit me again, so i went to sleep... I think i slept like 12 hrs ytd. But today wake up the headache was still there. Zzz. i hate it.

I dunno wads wrong with me, i did not use to fall sick so easily in the past, but these 2 months i had been coughing, fluish and all. I rmb b4 i fell sick 2 months ago, the last time i was sick was like years ago. I guess the accumulated effect is unleashed all at once now.

I want to get well.

No comments:

Post a Comment